Sepi

Three individuals in the city learn the meaning of love, loss and loneliness in this romantic drama. Adam, a successful young chef, expends his energy in creating confectionery masterpieces for weddings, yet has still to find his own bride. Then there is Sufi, who each day runs for miles in an attempt to outrun the memories of his dead wife. Finally, there is Ariel, a young playwright who discovers that theatre is a stage of where her past is finally resolved and her future is unveiled. All three strangers are inevitably linked to a single dramatic moment that transforms their lives forever.

4 comments:

In Articles said...

nice info.

Visit My Blog:
Free Articles Directory & List Articles Directory

loan counseling said...

Thank's For Your Info :)

I have enjoyed visiting this site today and hope to visit many more times in the future. I bookmarked this page. I really like your site. I'll bookmark the other pages when I have time :)

Please Visit My Website :

Forex Trading System

Forex Broker Indonesia

Treadmill Machine

Latest Technology News

Computer Games Hardware

Marine Electronic

Bisnis Internet

Forex Broker

HDTV Sony Bravia

Disease Heart

FREE Get Quality Backlinks

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing this great post..keep up good work.
uang internet

forex said...

Thank's For Your Info :)

I have enjoyed visiting this site today and hope to visit many more times in the future. I bookmarked this page. I really like your site. I'll bookmark the other pages when I have time :)